Saturday, March 19, 2011

Signs of Spring

Today was beautiful! I love spring! I love the fresh smell, the spring flowers, the buds on the trees, the chirping birds, and especially the sun! It's been so gray and rainy lately that the sunshine today was so much needed. While Rachel went to dance class, Erin Joy and I enjoyed a few hours at a park.

I love flowering trees!

The best sign of spring for Erin Joy was playing in the park without a coat on!! (She took it off after this picture...)



We enjoyed a nice little walk around a pond. We stopped by a stream to see if there were any fairies or unicorns nearby.

No unicorns or fairies, but we did see ducks.
Sometimes wearing ruby red slipper with no socks to the park is a good thing.
It makes wading in the water easier. I'm so excited the weather was warm enough to wade in the stream. Bring on the sunshine!!! I'm ready for spring!!
Not exactly a sign of spring, but my kids had fun making pizza at a friend's house last night so I had to take a picture of all the helpers with their creation.

0 comments: