Monday, June 1, 2009

Let the Sunshine In!


After a miserable, cold, snowy, rainy, spring and winter complete with flooding and a landslide, the sun has decided to finally come and stay.  It has been sunny for about a week now and the forecast is incredible!  It was in the 80s today and it is actually supposed to hit 90 later this week.  90?  No way!!! That typically never happens until August. I usually get too hot after it hits 80, but 90 actually sounds nice.  I am so grateful for the sun.  I am so grateful summer is almost here!  I'm watching the countdown to the last day of school very closely:)


The girls have been asking to get the pool out and we finally did tonight.  It has been fun to watch them enjoy playing outside.  They stopped long enough to pose for a picture with one of their friends.

SUMMER.....SUMMER......SUMMER.......

1 comments:

lamamachina said...

are you guys out of school already?

enjoy the sunshine

we're missing it down here