Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Birthday/Another Preschool Graduation


Erin Joy "gradulated" from her afternoon preschool!  She has been attending two preschools and now she is ready for kindergarten.  Sigh.  My girls are growing TOO FAST!!!

I made her pose by the honeysuckles which just recently bloomed.  They smell so good.  The hummingbirds think so too.  There were three hummingbirds helping themselves to nectar when I grabbed my camera, but they were too fast and I didn't get any pictures.  Shucks.

LOVE THAT SMILE!!!!
Notice the "jump for joy" shirt...I'm a sucker for anything with "joy" on it...
Imagine a hummingbird in this picture...I tried....
I had a wonderful birthday.  It started on Saturday when one of my friends took my girls and I out to the movie, "Up."  It is a wonderful movie.  I recommend it for all ages.

On my birthday, another friend who has a birthday the day after mine, went out to dinner with us.  I bought her meal and she bought mine.  Perfect:)  She then gave me a beautiful outfit and helped my girls buy me an orca Webkinz.  Yes, I like Webkinz (virtual pets).  I used to play games on Rachel's then decided I needed my own.  I was excited to get an underwater pet and especially an orca.  I am naming her "Granny" in honor of the oldest whale in the J-pod...my favorite whale.

I told another friend that I would be home at 7:00 and she could bring dessert.  I feel really bad that I was having too much fun and forgot about her coming over until 7:15.  I called her, but she didn't answer.  She didn't answer because she was already at my house with other friends.  They were going to have a surprise party for me.  Ooops.  I missed my own surprise party because I got home too late.  I feel really bad about that.  My surprise party has now been rescheduled for Friday....

Even though I didn't show up for my own party, my friend was kind enough to leave flowers and a card by the door.  Rachel was happy to pose with my flowers and Webkinz.  I suppose I should have gotten in the picture since it was my birthday...oh well.  Rachel is cuter:)

1 comments:

bec said...

oh that's funny that you missed your own surprise birthday party...oops!