Friday, September 11, 2009

Grapes Anyone?

I can't believe something I planted actually grew. Our fence is covered with grapes. They are just a little bit sour. I have no idea what to do with all these grapes.

Juice them?
Make jelly?
Let the birds eat them?

My girls like them. I asked them if they wanted some in their lunch for school and they both said, "yes." Oh good. They can have all the grapes they want. Maybe we'll throw them in the tub and squish them with our toes. I have always wanted to dance in grapes after watching the movie, "A Walk In the Clouds."


2 comments:

86aussie said...

How fun to have grapes!Last year I had 20# from one vine! We cooked them down, milled them and made jelly. This year the BIRDS had a feast before I got them...you're lucky! Have fun!

granpalc said...

Pick them and we'll have juice Saturday!