I wish she wouldn't have used a pink marker, but in case you can't read the note to Rachel from Erin Joy it says:
"Rachel is a gra sir I lv her sige."
Translated: "Rachel is a great sister. I love her singing."
We love to get notes from Erin Joy. She tapes them on walls, delivers them in envelopes,and hides them for us to find. Sometimes she leaves not-so-nice notes too. I have received several notes saying things like, "Mommy is not nice. I don't like her." These not-so-nice notes happen after she has been reprimanded for inappropriate behavior. I haven't saved any of the not-so-nice notes, but they are pretty cute too. I'll save the next one.
Just like Erin Joy, I love Rachel and I love her singing too.
I love you too, Erin Joy! Thanks for all the notes!
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
What sweet girls you are raising!
Post a Comment