I mentioned that we ought to get a flower basket or something to make our house look nicer for any potential buyer who happens to come looking at our house. The girls decided to decorate and surprise me. It was certainly a nice surprise! I think it looks lovely. I hope a potential buyer thinks so too! (Not that anybody ever looks at our house...)
I just have to say that not all of the dandelions were from my yard...probably most...but they did pick a bunch in the field across from our house.










1 comments:
That is so cute! They did a fabulous job. I'm sure the neighbors were happy to have them pick all their dandelions. I would have welcomed it! I actually spent quite a bit of time today removing all the dandelions from our yard before they have time to spread seeds. They can takeover a yard so fast!
Post a Comment