The weather has been so beautiful. Being stuck inside with sick kids has really given me cabin fever. Yesterday afternoon, we celebrated Erin Joy finally being fever-free and drove along the beautiful Chuckanut Drive and stopped at Larrabee State Park. We didn't see very many people and we were careful to keep our distance from the few people we saw so none of our germs would reach others.
It was so beautiful. I loved the autumn colors, the crisp cool air, and the gentle breeze over the ocean. I really enjoy living in the Northwest. There are so many gorgeous places to explore. I hope my girls love it as much as I do.
This is how Erin Joy looked after our little drive:I told her to wait on the couch and we would read stories before bed. She never heard stories:)










1 comments:
Oh, I love that picture!
Post a Comment