Here are a few of my favorite pictures in case you don't want to watch the movie:
As I put away our camping supplies for the season knowing we won't need them until summer 2011, I am very sad--yet happy. Sad that summer is over, but happy knowing we made the most of every minute. School begins this week. School brings schedules and very little free time. It will take awhile to adjust.
Sigh.....
Anyway, we had a fabulous time at Twin Harbors State Park on the coast of southwest Washington. We camped with three other single adoptive mothers and their children. Four moms and seven children had a great Labor Day weekend together!! The weather was amazing! It was drizzling and cloudy when we arrived and rained again Saturday night, but remained sunny and clear during the days we camped. We heard it rained in Seattle during the time we were there and we were very grateful the clouds and rain missed us. The wind was perfect for flying kites, but not strong enough to blow us over (I have experienced high-winds on the WA coast before and was grateful we didn't experience any this weekend.)
Our last movie of the summer (yes, I have used this music before...probably a couple of times, but I like it....)










1 comments:
Thanks for answering my question... I will attempt to came with Tate in S Utah in the spring. I do love camping some.
As I have said before... You guys have such fun and adventures.
Post a Comment