I love Mid-Autumn Festival. I think the idea of looking at the full moon at the same time as other family members living far away is sentimental or something. We even bought moon cakes for the occasion.Erin Joy loved them.
Rachel did not. I'm with Rachel. I don't care for moon cakes, but they are pretty.
I prefer donuts. I figure they are round. This is our Mid-Autumn Festival Tradition! Rachel gave the donuts a thumbs-up, but she didn't really eat any. After one bite, she told me, "I'm not a big fan of donuts." That's her new thing....being a fan of food. She isn't a fan of spinach either. I'm a big fan of donuts. After my huge Chinese take-out dinner, I enjoyed a donut.
I was surprised Erin Joy wanted one too after all the food and moon cakes she ate.
Guess she just wanted to lick the frosting.....
We had a great lantern parade to the river with our neighbor friends. It wasn't raining, but it was too cloudy to see the full moon. It was trying to shine through the clouds, but never made an appearance for us last night. Shucks.
"Look at our eyes!"
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
we saw the moon and thought of you :)
Post a Comment