She is also wearing Halloween orange and black socks. I'm just grateful she got dressed by herself even if she chose to not wear the matching clothes we set out the night before. She makes me laugh all the time.
Here is a pre-Christmas conversation we had last night that made me laugh:
"Do you want a stuffed animal for Christmas, Mommy?"
"I want whatever you decide to give me. Don't tell me though. I want to be surprised."
"I didn't tell you what KIND of stuffed animal."
"That's true. Don't tell me anything else, okay?"
She then wrote "mukee" on a napkin and asked me to read it. I can read her spelling and I responded with, "MONKEY."
She then started to cry. "Now you know what kind of stuffed animal I want to get you. You're not supposed to know." She really sobbed and I had to hug her. Silly girl. She asked me to read the paper. She told me she wanted to buy a stuffed animal. Maybe she will change her mind now that I know her Christmas surprise. I don't want a stuffed monkey:)










0 comments:
Post a Comment