Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cute Dancers



The girls did a great job dancing at the Seattle Center yesterday. My favorite moments included Erin Joy and her handkerchief. Before getting on stage, she said, "I can't do it." She was right! It was really cute when her handkerchief kept sailing across the stage...especially when it landed on another dancer's head.

Another favorite moment was video taping Rachel doing the hat dance and showing obvious signs of needing to use the restroom. We ran to the restroom after that dance. When we came back, her class was dancing. Rachel rushed up to the stage and finished the last 10 seconds of a dance before I could stop her.

I also enjoyed watching Rachel and two other girls trying to figure out how to dance as a three-some when they were one person short.

I sure hope this video works. All of the videos I have uploaded with Google and Blogger work on my computer. I'm not sure why they aren't working on other people's computers. I uploaded this one with YouTube. I'll upload the same thing with Blogger too. If this doesn't work for you, then something must be wrong with my computer and I give up. If you want to leave me a comment and let me know which videos work and which ones don't, I would appreciate it. Then I'll know which way to upload videos in the future or if I should just give up.

In case this doesn't work, I'll upload a couple of my favorite pictures. Erin Joy looks like she is twirling her handkerchief, but it was just a lucky shot taken right before it flew across the stage.




3 comments:

lisa said...

These both have a message for me that says they are no longer available...maybe it's my computer!

Stacey said...

It's probably my computer. Maybe a strange virus that allows only me to watch the videos. I give up. The video is still working on my computer. Oh well. My girls enjoy watching themselves. I suppose I'll keep uploading videos for my girls to watch.

bec said...

well, i could watch the last movie this time. cute girls!