Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun in the Car



875 miles is a long way to travel by car. The girls were pretty well behaved considering it was very hot (we have no air conditioning) and a very long drive. Erin Joy's favorite thing about the drive was playing with a pinwheel in the wind and Rachel's favorite thing was washing the windows at each gas station. Speaking of gas....I can't believe the gas is only $3.95 in Idaho! I wish I could take some home with me. I paid $4.49 before leaving Western Washington. My parents paid over $6.00 in the Marshall Islands.

I just posted another video with some great pictures of cousins on our extended family blog...Chips and Salsa Forever. You can access it in the side bar or click on the word "here" in the previous post.

We are having a lot of fun. Today we will watch one of our cousins play baseball then go swimming. We will be going to Utah at the end of the week for a trip to the zoo and temple square. Next week will probably bring Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. I'll probably post more on Chips and Salsa so stayed tuned.

Hum....I'm not sure where the video is...I'll work on it later....

0 comments: