We had a great time in Utah. Check out our picture show HERE.
We are on our way to my parent's cabin near Yellowstone. We will go to see the waterfalls in Yellowstone, but probably skip the geysers. We have seen them too many times and Rachel thinks they stink anyway. We will celebrate the 4th with my family living near the Tetons. We will then travel to northern Idaho to go camping with another single adoptive parent. Primitive camping. Should be interesting. I have to find a 9 mile dirt road filled with potholes. I am prepared with a shovel and a bucket because it is required by the forest service. I'm excited! Primitive camping with two adults and four kids. I'll report next week about the remainder of our trip.
Weekly update - October 30, 2026
11 hours ago










2 comments:
Next time you are in UTAH ( I'm guessing next summer vacation).. let's met.... I should have Tate by then!! Glad your trip has been fun!
Lisa
SALDS
Stacey,
Primitive camping is the best (except for the bathrooms of course!) because of the privacy you get.
Have fun!
Post a Comment