Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Report

Doesn't she look cute in her turkey hat that she made in kindergarten??We had a great time with our cousins Thanksgiving weekend.  This was the only dinner picture I took.  I thought he was so cute with his huge turkey leg.
The kids dissected owl pellets.  Thank-you to Erin Joy's teacher who gave us a few left over pellets.
We had a wonderful time at the Point Defiance Zoo the day after Thanksgiving.  I can't believe I left my camera behind so I have no pictures to share.  A lot of great pictures were taken and I'm waiting for my cousins to send me some.  I'll share when I get them.


After the zoo, we saw an amazing light display in Spanaway.  Check out this video.

We went to the Children's museum on Saturday and enjoyed many activities.  We really enjoyed a fabulous production of the Nutcracker by a marionette puppetry group.  It was amazing.  We also enjoyed visiting with Santa and several craft projects.  Our local children's museum is fantastic.

Here is a Santa picture and you can watch the slideshow if you want to see more pictures from the museum.


0 comments: