Every year on her special Forever Day, Rachel adds an ornament that I purchased in China when I was adopting her. Here are pictures of Rachel with her tree throughout the years.
December 1, 2003

December 1, 2004

December 1, 2005

December 1, 2006

December 1, 2007

December 1, 2008
December 1, 2009 (much taller than her tree now!)
Holding you for the first time on December 1, 2002 changed my life forever. Not only did you make me a mother, you taught me many things. You taught me how to really love somebody. You taught me how to laugh when I feel like crying. You taught me to dance to music of any kind. You taught me to smile and enjoy life's journey. You taught me what it means to be a mother and give of myself; my time, my money, and my love to another person.
I love you more than you will ever understand until you have a child of your own. I am so blessed to be your mother.
(I just deleted the slideshow from Thanksgiving weekend so the sound wouldn't interfere with this video. Enjoy!)










0 comments:
Post a Comment