I'm not sure why we make cookies every year, but we do. If you happen to be one of the people we are giving cookies to this year, you might want to look at these pictures before eating your cookies:)
Rachel, why is your knee on the table?
I'm so glad we washed our hands carefully before beginning. We did NOT wash our feet. Good heavens, Erin Joy...GET YOUR FEET OFF OF THE TABLE (after I take a picture of course). And Rachel, your knee is STILL on the table. Get it off, PLEASE!!!
Nice patterns, Erin Joy. Your teachers would be proud that you understand patterning.
Frosting the cookies is definitely their favorite part of making cookies.
Erin Joy, why are your fingers covered with sprinkles and frosting? Oh I see, yes, you are indeed a scary monster.
Don't lick the knife! Don't lick the plate (didn't get a picture, shucks.)
We always have to include butterfly cookies when we make Christmas cookies.
Rachel's plate of carefully decorated cookies.
Erin Joy's plate of carefully over-decorated cookies.
So happy to share these with our neighbors. Enjoy your cookies:)










0 comments:
Post a Comment