Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Homework

Erin Joy's homework was to count insects. I love kindergarten homework. We prepared ourselves to look for insects with binoculars.
She found several slugs, but never did find insects on the ground. She didn't look very long...
We did enjoy looking at a tree that fell in the river during a recent wind storm.

I saw bees, but Erin Joy wouldn't look because she didn't want to get stung so I took pictures as proof.


Looking for insects didn't last very long before the bike riding began. My girls have spent a lot of time riding up and down the little hill in front of our house. I ought to take a picture of Erin Joy's elbows. She is pretty scraped up from falling on the hill. Her elbows will be ready for summer. We are anxiously waiting for the weather to warm up. It doesn't feel like summer yet. It doesn't even feel like spring. I think it was warmer in February. Hurry up summer!!

0 comments: