Friday, May 14, 2010

Still Dreaming

Well, I can't make a contingent offer on the house I'm dreaming about. The builder doesn't allow contingent offers. Shucks. Fortunately, nobody has made an offer yet. Maybe I will get lucky and my house will sell quickly and I can still buy this one. Probably not, but I'll keep dreaming.

There is another house not yet built with the same floor plan. It still has the same view, but it isn't right next to the nature walk. It will be my second choice.

Sure love the view...




We took the nature trail to the river.


The trail was very muddy.


And steep, but very beautiful...

The trail leads to a grassy community area before reaching the river.

Unfortunately, there isn't much of a beach on this side of the river. The water is very deep too; too deep for my girls to play. Our current beach is much nicer. I will miss our current beach, but I won't miss the flooding.








0 comments: