Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Carnival

Erin Joy was so concerned because I don't have a trick-or-treat bucket. She made me one out of napkins, tape, and string. Isn't that so sweet??!! Now, I'm ready to trick-or-treat too!! I wonder how much candy it will hold?
We had a great time at our church's Halloween carnival. At the beginning of the night, my girls looked like this....

By the end, Rachel had lost her glasses, Erin Joy had lost her wig and hat and both girls had gained painted kitty faces.

Pin the wart on the witch...
Fishing and wondering why there was a monk in our church building...
Trying to find marbles with their toes....


Yay for pumpkin bowling!
This is the FIRST time Rachel has ever allowed her face to be painted.

Trying to pick candy and not pumpkin guts!

Hoping for a great catch...
Pipe cleaner spiders...
Trying to find the treasure in the goopy-sloppy-yucky containers...
Making her way through the spider web maze...
Trading candy...they should have been going to bed...

0 comments: