Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family Picture


We finally had a professional family picture taken.  Merry Christmas, Grandma and Grandpa!  This wasn't the best picture of me or Rachel, but Erin Joy was so darn cute, I chose this pose.  She always tilts her head in pictures.  If you look closely, you can see Rachel's tongue in her toothless gap.  I thought that was pretty cute too.  It is probably (definitely) illegal for me to scan the picture into my blog, but I did it anyway....

6 comments:

lamamachina said...

It's awesome!

bec said...

very nice picture stace. you all look good.

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture ... and I agree Erin Joy is looking especially cute =)

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Beautiful family! I have been reading your blog for a while, and thought I would "out" myself and let you know. It is nice to read about our "birthmark buddies" and their mommies (and daddies, too). Your girls are adorable!
Megan (mom to Greer 8 months old with facial/scalp/neck PWS and Reeves 6 and Lucy 4)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I think the three of you look great. It shows lots of personality of the three of you.

With private blogs, I think scanning is okay.

Beckie

Stephanie said...

I haven't had a chance to check your blog for a long time. but I'm back. What a beautiful picture! Those beautiful girls have grown up so much!