I am working on a DVD with video and pictures of Erin Joy in honor of her fifth birthday. I made one for Rachel when she turned five, so I have to do the same thing for Erin Joy. I am having a wonderful time going through old pictures and video.
I came across this video clip and I just have to share. It is so precious. I wanted to reach through the screen and hug those two cute girls!
Rachel giving her sister a hug is so unusual. Just before the spontaneous, sweet hug, Erin Joy hit Rachel in the head. (I edited that part out so it wouldn't be so long and so you wouldn't hear me sternly tell Erin Joy to stop hitting). I think it is so cute when Rachel is trying to figure out what sound a panda, zebra, kangaroo, and hippo make. And my favorite....Erin Joy's big jump from the coffee trusting her sister to catch her.
I hope you enjoy my little trip down memory lane as much as I did...
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment