Erin Joy ready for preschool. She will be going to preschool in the morning at her daycare and preschool in the afternoon at the developmental preschool where she will receive speech therapy and other services. She will be double-dosed before kindergarten. I am hoping it isn't too much for her to handle. I'm hoping she learns the other 25 letters of the alphabet. She knows "E" very well!
Rachel has been so excited about first grade. Why? Well, she gets two recesses of course! She only got one recess when she went to half-day kindergarten. She is also excited about eating in the "feast room." Maybe this year she will learn it is really called the cafeteria. She is NOT excited about PE because she doesn't want to wear tennis shoes. She prefers fancy shoes. Oh brother....
And here I am....ready for fourth grade. Yes, I'm still in fourth grade after all these years. Rachel insisted that I needed my picture taken too. By the way, notice my hair. Do you see anything different? It has been straightened. Does it look straight? Well, it is a lot straighter and it is certainly more manageable, but it is still curly. I really notice the gray now that it has been straightened. I am debating whether or not to do something about the gray. I'll make a poll and let you vote.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of one of the tissue boxes a student pulled out of his overstuffed backpack and handed to me today. I laughed aloud and told him that I hoped his homework looked better than this! (I'm not sure why the picture is sideways. It's not sideways on my computer, but I uploaded it a couple of times and it keeps coming up vertical on blogger. Oh well. )










1 comments:
Geez, I was afraid to vote.
All three choices were kind of drastic.
If I vote for #1, I'm calling you old
If I vote for #2, I'm telling you to do something because you look bad and
if I vote for #3, I'm telling you that I don't care.
I like your hair straight and I'm sure the gray doesn't show that much since you are so blonde.
Imagine having black hair! I finally colored it this year but the gray came back really fast so I'm not sure it's worth it. Perhaps you can do highlights.
Ada
Post a Comment