Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! I hope you all enjoyed the full moon last night and thought about people you love.
We enjoyed the festival with friends, food, and a little lantern walk to the river to enjoy the moon.
I looked at the moon and thought of my good friend and her son who lost his best friend in a tragic accident this weekend. He was like a son to my friend and they were keeping vigil when he passed away. My heart goes out to them and their loss. I know that he is at peace. I know he is in God's hands now, but it is still so hard.
My friend said in an email, "It is so true that every minute you spend nurturing your children and the friends of your children, is valuable and precious. Our relationships define the measure of our time on earth." What wonderful wisdom.
She once told me that Mid-Autumn Festival was her favorite holiday. I hope as she looks at the moon and celebrates in the future that she will be filled with warm memories.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
I love the video and the post! I noticed that it was full moon that day but I didn't know that there was a festival to go along with it.
Post a Comment