It was a beautiful day...perfect day for the zoo. I think most of the people in Seattle thought it was the perfect day for the zoo, too. It was very crowded. The girls were disappointed that the birds didn't want to eat the birdseed on their sticks. The birds were very full by the time we got there. We did enjoy watching two very stubborn giraffes cross the road. It took a lot of food and a lot of prodding to get the giraffes to go where the zoo keepers wanted them to go.
Rachel said her favorite part of the zoo was eating nachos. Erin Joy said her favorite part of the zoo was cotton candy. Figures. I enjoyed the penguins and I enjoyed being with my girls. I was tired of walking and my feet were sore even though I wore good walking shoes. I told the girls to wear good walking shoes...they both wore flip flops. Erin Joy's flip flops didn't even match...watch closely and you will see a picture of her shoes in the movie. I was the only one with good walking shoes and I was the only one with tired feet by the end of the day. Figures. Old age.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment