Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

My girls were excited to give me something for my birthday. They wrapped up a couple of books that Rachel got from her teacher as end of the year gifts. I love the wedding wrapping paper they chose. I really love the sweet messages they wrote inside of the books. I smiled when I saw that Rachel had signed it "love your little love bug" because I call her my little bug. So sweet:) Thanks for the fun birthday surprise, sweet girls! I sure love you!


My neighbor gave me an angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries...yummy!!! I have a couple of friends with birthdays just days away from mine so we are treating each other to pedicures/manicures today. Nice! And today is the last day of school!!!! Even nicer!!!!









The girls are dancing for the talent show today. It was easier to record their dress rehearsal than it will be tomorrow during the performance. How fitting that they are dancing to happy birthday:)

Here is the edited short version:


Here is the entire show for Grandma:

0 comments: