Friday, June 4, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation



Erin Joy graduated from kindergarten and performed marvelously in her "Ocean Party Show." I thought I would be sad as my baby graduated from kindergarten, but I'm actually happy because my daycare bill will be less when she enters first grade. I did feel a little twinge of old age when her teacher announced that they were the class of 2022. I hope I'm still alive in 2022...



She drew a picture of what she wants to be when she grows up. She wants to be a mom and a teacher. Ohh......so sweet...just like me!!!!





I really did edit a lot of the cute songs, but it was hard. It is still very long...8 minutes. I don't even have video of the last song. I don't know why. I thought I was recording it. I must not have pushed the record button or something. I'm very sad about that. It was really cute too. Imagine pictures of cute ocean animals being carried by cute children. Imagine the song "Slippery Fish."

Anyway, if you are really bored or really care, you can watch the following video. I know Grandma will watch. This is for her:)

1 comments:

Mia said...

hey Stacy
it was nice to meet you today...
you speak Chinese very well...
I hope to see you soon...
我想和你一起出去玩!!!去散步,弹钢琴。。。你是一个好妈妈!!!
祝你周末愉快。。。