Friday, June 11, 2010

Talent Show and Last Day of School!!!

Erin Joy and her friend are ready to dance in the talent show! Poor Erin Joy's eyes were almost swollen shut with allergies.
Rachel and her friend are ready, too.


All four performers pose...
The big performance (same as the one I posted yesterday and the angle of my camera wasn't great, but you can still watch if you want to.)



Erin Joy was being really cute tonight playing pretend talent show with her little bears. I love the "I love rain" song, the "I love hearts" song, and dancing to Tchaikovsky.


I enjoyed a pedicure/manicure with friends who also have birthdays in June. We ate birthday cake while we were pampered.
This was my first pedicure/manicure. My favorite part was the hot wax...very nice:)
I wanted a ladybug on my toe. Isn't it a cute little bug?
Here we are...four silly friends with our newly painted toes...

0 comments: