Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fancy Hotel

The campgrounds were full, the motels were full....I had a headache and didn't want to drive 2 1/2 more hours to the next city. The Missoula Marathon was happening and motels were full. I should have made a reservation...ooops.

After checking at least 10 motels, we finally found a room (there were two left in this hotel...both expensive suites). I can't believe we really stayed in this expensive place. It was fun...especially the swimming pool. The swimming area included two water slides and a kid's play area. The girls had so much fun that I suppose it was worth all the money I spent. I swam for a little while and then blogged while they played. It was nice to catch up on my blogging so I won't have to worry about it when I get home.

They called this room the "princess room."
They called this room, the "queen room." Notice the huge king-sized bed and they are smooshed together in the middle... I need to wake them up so we can eat breakfast and get back on the road again.
Rachel enjoyed the waterslides, but Erin Joy wouldn't go down. Usually Rachel is the one who is afraid of everything and Erin Joy is braver...not this time:)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't blame you, I would have stayed there too! Your girls will probably remember it for a long time. It's so fun to hear about your adventures. You're a great mom!

Erin Valberg said...

Stacey, looks like fun and the kids look tired!! I wish I could've been there-give me a couple of years and I will be!!