We have had a very busy, but very fun week. While I attended a teacher workshop at the zoo, the girls attended zoo camp. It was more expensive than daycare, but more fun for the girls and more fun for me to have them close. We had to leave the house every morning by 6:30 which was hard to during our summer vacation.
After zoo camp, we ate a quick dinner (usually at a fast food restaurant, except Friday we treated ourselves to our favorite Chinese restaurant with our favorite hot and sour soup) and then rushed to Vacation Bible School. My girls have enjoyed going to VBS at their friend's church for several years now. They didn't want to miss it even though they were very tired after zoo camp. (I was more tired than they were...) They didn't get home until at least 9:00 every night and usually got to bed at 10:00 or later.
None of us were running on much sleep and by Friday we were all a little cranky. It is going to feel good to sleep in Saturday!
The first few pictures in the slideshow were pictures I took when I happened to see them wandering around the zoo. My workshop included feeding the giraffes so I asked for permission to get my girls from Zoo Camp to join my fellow teachers. I took too many pictures during the giraffe feeding and I couldn't decide which ones I like the best so I figured the slideshow is a good way to show the pictures.
The final pictures were taken with our yummy hot and sour soup. The last two pictures of the girls sleeping is how the car ride between Zoo Camp and VBS looked every day.
I didn't even take pictures of VBS. They had a wonderful time and we have been listening to the CD in the car for too many hours. The girls dance in their car seats with the music (when they aren't sleeping....)













0 comments:
Post a Comment