The girls have been having a blast at gymnastics camp. After gymnastics, they go to VBS (Vacation Bible School). This means I have 5 1/2 hours without my girls every day for a week. At first I was excited. Time to shop, time to read, time to take a nap. Nope. I spent more money the first day than I usually spend in a month. I'm done shopping. I don't feel like reading and I can't sleep in the car. I can't drive all the way home because it is a 30-45 minute drive and doesn't seem worth the gas money. So I'm bored. I want to spend time with my girls during the summer. Oh, well. They are having a great time so it is worth it. I'll take pictures of VBS on Friday. Friday is "Family Day" so I'll have fun following them around with a camera.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
I love Erin Joy's outfit- so cute.
Monica
Post a Comment