Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wisdom From Pooh

I love Winnie-the-Pooh just about as much as I love pandas. One of my favorite lines from a Pooh story is a conversation between Piglet and Winnie-the-Pooh involving two of my favorite things: food and having fun. Here it is:

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully.

"It's the same thing," he said.

We always try to do something exciting every day. Here is a video of our fun day on Friday. We went to the Children's Museum, a park, and then enjoyed a free movie in park...."Bee Movie." If you watch the whole thing, you will see Miss Hips hula-hoop like a pro and explain how she does it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like an incredible children's museum ... and Rachel is an incredible hula hooper!!!

Anonymous said...

My two oldest loved Winnie the Pooh when they were little! I am a piglet fan myself! Your daughters are sooo pretty!