I am having so much fun playing with my girls. (I'm also having a lot of fun taking pictures!) We have enjoyed playing in a couple of different parks the past few days. One park has a lake that is great for swimming and the other park has a little spray/water play area and farm animals to pet including free pony rides if the weather is 80 degrees or less and if they have enough staff which means the pony rides rarely happen. Today was no exception. We will be lucky if we get our free pony ride in this summer.
I made a quick, little movie with some pictures from the past few days. My mother loves this song. My grandmother loved this song, too. I love this song because I love my girls!










1 comments:
That was CUTE!!! I just loved this version of this song! It seems like you live in such a fun area.....
Lisa (SALDS)
Post a Comment