Your car looks like this and....
Your feet look like this and smell even worse. Be thankful you can't smell them through the internet. We are very dirty and very tired. Filth and exhaustion are proof that we had a great trip!
Rachel's favorite part of our trip was seeing waterfalls. She also liked having picnics. She loved jumping on the trampoline at her cousins' house and going down the slide at Darby. She liked seeing Grandma and Grandpa. She liked riding Grandpa's tractor and making bread with Grandma.
Erin Joy's favorite part of our trip was eating candy. She liked the Fourth of July parade because they threw candy. She liked seeing the animals in Yellowstone. She also liked playing with her cousins.
My favorite part of our trip was seeing Grandma and Grandpa, their 18 grandkids (and one more on the way I learned on this trip), and my 3 brothers and 3 sisters. I loved the days we were all together. I also enjoyed being with my two wonderful daughters! We had a great time!










0 comments:
Post a Comment