Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lookin' Good


Erin Joy has hardly any swelling and no black spots.  She is just a little red.  I don't think her doctor lasered right below her eye.  Her eye is usually swollen shut the next day, but not today.  I know she didn't laser the stubborn eczema patch that just doesn't seem to go away.  The red spots below her nose are remnants of a recent cold.  Her nose looks worse than her birthmark.


Yesterday while looking in the mirror, Erin Joy said, "I have birkmark.  Doctor give me birkmark."  Silly girl.

I am looking forward to a day off work.  Doctor's orders....I have to watch her for signs of dizziness, scabbing, infection, and so forth.  I'm going to watch her while I finish my good book, make pumpkin soup, and clean the house.  My goal for the day is to wear my pajamas all day. (At least until our church's Halloween Carnival tonight).  I'm going to throw a coat over my pajamas to drive Rachel to school and pick her up.   Ah, what a great day!  I get to pretend for a day that I am a stay-at-home mom.   Nice!

1 comments:

lamamachina said...

Brave girl Erin Joy!
Glad to see your beautiful smile!!

Ada