Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who Should I Vote For?

I read this letter to our presidential candidates on another blog. I agree. Click here to read the post.


By the way, Rachel thinks I should vote for Obama because his favorite children's book is Where the Wild Things Are. I can't remember McCain's favorite children's book, but it was a boring one, according to Rachel. I think it was Robinson Crusoe or something like that. (They were interviewed for a Time For Kids publication).

I wonder if we would be better off if we allowed young children to vote. Couldn't be worse....maybe I'll let Rachel fill out my mail-in ballot. It is sitting on my desk waiting for me to vote. I am still undecided about many issues...yikes...November 4th is lurking...

That's all I will say about politics. I choose not to talk about politics on my blog because I have too many family members who don't agree with my usual political positions.

1 comments:

bec said...

vote libertarian!

:)