Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bella!


Bella Dancerella Kitty is now 2 years old.  We sure love our kitty!  I never wanted a cat until my girls started praying for one.  Now, I can't imagine life without Bella.  She is so good with the kids.  Rachel and Erin Joy constantly play with her.  Their favorite game is putting her in the doll stroller and playing house.  Our sweet cat will generally just sit in the stroller and has even on occasion fallen asleep in the stroller.  She will escape under the bed when she is tired of playing, but I am amazed at what she puts up with from the girls.


She wasn't very excited about her new remote controlled mouse that we got her for her birthday, but the girls sure love it.  We didn't light the candles in her special birthday treat because I was afraid she would burn her whiskers or Erin Joy would burn her hair or something.

Please ignore the very messy kitchen, leftover dinner on the table, and leftover dinner all over Erin Joy's shirt.  That's how it is....

Happy Birthday, Bella!  We love you!!


2 comments:

Dan Ward said...

I'm glad our kids didn't kill bella when we came over. They tend to love animals too much! Sounds like a great cat birthday.

lamamachina said...

Happy Birthday Bella!

She is beautiful (but I'm partial to black cats)

My Mingers (also black) is 17!