I was watching old video with my kids last night and really enjoyed this clip. Cute little 3 1/2-year old Rachel being the teacher is pretty cute. I love when she tries to catch her sister jumping from the coffee table. Sweet little Erin Joy learning animals sounds is pretty cute too. I remember Erin Joy struggling to learn to talk. She was three years old before she began to say a few words. In this clip, she is learning animals sounds. I remember her shaved-head-orphanage hair cut. I was so glad when her hair grew long enough so people stopped calling her a boy.
Erin Joy has made so much progress. She no longer qualifies for special education. She still qualifies for speech, but that is it. She scored in the average range on her kindergarten readiness assessment. Wow!!! She is doing so well!
Anyway, enjoy a short video of my sweet girls:










3 comments:
so sweet! how quickly they grow!
We love watching your girls, too! Go Erin Joy! Your girls are amazing. Must have something to do with their amazing mama.
what a sweet video! reminds me of mal and ike right now.
Post a Comment