Friday, April 17, 2009

I Didn't Mean To...


I heard a big crash and discovered this on the floor:
And a child sobbing in her bed:
The naked light is all that remains.  I am NOT replacing the light fixture.  This is the second one that has been broken by a child's head.  Rachel broke the first one.  I'm just glad nobody was hurt either time.  Rachel was jumping off the bed when she hit it with her head the first time.  Erin Joy just hit it with her head when she climbed up the ladder (so she claims...I didn't see it happen).  I guess the bed is too close to the light.

2 comments:

lamamachina said...

perhaps a plastic cover?

that light fixture is a little too close to the bed (IMHO)

be thankful she didn't get cut.

Dan Ward said...

put a ceiling fan in. The kids respect those spinning fan blades. That is what we did in Georgia and NC when the girls shared a bunk bed. Never had a problem (or a haircut).