After the piano recital, we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. We saw the baby ocelot and a few other animals on our way to the Zoomazium. We rushed through the animals because we were so excited to see Po the Panda (more like their mother was excited to see him...)
I was surprised Rachel was brave enough to touch a cockroach. Erin Joy and I stayed far, far away!
The rhododendrons are absolutely beautiful right now. This isn't a very good picture...they are certainly more beautiful in real life.
Definitely a good catch!!!
After our quick zoo visit, we went to the Seattle Children's Museum with our cheap Groupon coupon.
We were excited to see the Mary Poppins advertisement because we are going next weekend!! YEAH!!!! I LOVE Mary Poppins and the girls do too. We can hardly wait! Whenever we see an advertisement, billboard, video clip, or talk about it, we all can hardly contain our excitement!
We forgot to take our art projects home. My girls were upset this morning, but at least we have pictures to look at:)

Having fun...









The girls did a great job dancing at the Seattle Center's Chinese Art and Culture Festival. (The video is at the bottom....)

I never did see Rachel in the sea of dancers, but Erin Joy posed like a little model on the front row!
After dancing, we went to a Chinese Buffet. All that good food and what does Erin Joy choose to eat?? Egg drop soup, jello, olives, and french fries. I made her take a piece of broccoli and eat 7 bites just so she would have a few vitamins.
Here is video of them dancing. It is a little long and I didn't make a short version. I don't really care if the rest of you watch it or not, but hopefully Grandma and Grandpa will.










0 comments:
Post a Comment