Monday, May 9, 2011

Breakfast in Bed

Rachel told me she wanted to bring me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day, but I woke up too early. She surprised me the day after! I woke up with a start just after 5:00 when I sensed her hovering over me. She made me a tomato sandwich. I love tomato sandwiches:) We hardly ever have bacon so we hardly ever have BLTs, but tomato sandwiches are just about as good!


She watched me eat my sandwich then went back to bed after a lot of hugs and kisses. What a great day-after-Mother's-Day present! I sure love you, Rachel Bug!

She left the evidence on the counter. She has never used a big knife by herself before. I'm glad she didn't cut herself. My tomato sandwich had one huge tomato slice in the middle. It was perfect!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love tomato sandwiches! Especially when you toast the bread and put mayonaise on the bread and fresh tomato slices in between. DELICIOUS! What a great daughter you have.

Jennifer said...

Hey, that comment was by me, Jennifer. I realized after that Jackie had left her email open so it posted as her.