We had to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday with green eggs and ham on Hercules plates! It's a tradition. We usually have hash browns too, but tater tots worked for us tonight. Rachel loves green eggs and ham, but she won't touch an egg any other time. Erin Joy loves eggs, but gagged and spit out her green eggs right after I took her picture.
Silly girls. I now know I should always put green food coloring in Rachel's eggs to make her eat them and leave Erin Joy's eggs yellow in order for her to eat them.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










3 comments:
very clever to put the ham in the eggs! We had sausage and biscuits with our green eggs. You have to love the good doctor.
Those are the greenest eggs I've ever seen! I think I'm on Erin Joy's side.
I agree with Erin Joy, they look pretty yukky!
Post a Comment