Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Part One

We had a wonderful time on the Olympic Peninsula.  While the rest of the house sleeps, I'll upload a few pictures.  It will be hard to choose...I took over 200 pictures.  I'll upload a few of my favorites and make a video sometime.  

Fun on the Ferry:
 (I forgot to tell our Ward cousins that the name of our ferry was "Puyallup."
  The name of our ferry on the way home was "Spokane.")



Port Townsend/Fort Worden State Park:





Just having fun....



Hoh Rain Forest:



Marymere Falls near Lake Crescent:



Madison Falls:

View from the window of the home we stayed in:


Cape Flattery:  The most northwest point in the lower 48 states...pictures can't capture the beauty here.  Our cousins saw a gray whale, but we missed it.


Sunset over Lake Crescent:


5 comments:

Dan Ward said...

it was a WONDERFUL weekend. Thanks again for inviting us. :)

lamamachina said...

Beautiful pictures!

It looks like the weather cooperated and fun was had by all.

Mom said...

Looks like you had another fun adventure. What wonderful memories you are creating for your kids and their cousins.

Mom said...

I guess I should identify myself--that "Mom" is really Aunt LaRee

Anonymous said...

You and your kids have so much fun. Thanks for including Dan and Crystal and their kids along with Kristi.