We celebrated St. Patrick's Day by eating corned beef and cabbage. I didn't think either girl would like it, but Rachel gave it two thumbs up. Erin Joy gave it one thumb down.
I told the girls stories including how to catch a leprechaun. They retold the story for you on the video below.
We also went to the town library where we enjoyed an Irish storyteller and musician. Rachel joined the dancing for one of the songs. It was a sea shanty and she is part of the anchor. It is included in the video below.
The stories and music were fabulous and his accent was great too. My dad would have really enjoyed it. He thinks he's Irish. I think I'm Irish. My girls think they are Irish. We have enough Irish to celebrate St. Patrick's Day...that's all that matters.










2 comments:
Britton loved your girls's stories! SHe watched it twice and then said again again!
They are both so different but each adorable in their own way.
Post a Comment