Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ignore the violence, drinking, and bad language and I certainly don't mean to be making a political statement...well...maybe...

UPDATE: Well, I decided I had better delete that one. I thought it was funny, but when my kids watched it and asked me questions I didn't want to answer I felt I had to get rid of that inappropriate JibJab. I need to keep my blog rated "G" not only for my kids but for me too :) Sorry if you saw it and were offended.

If that one isn't to your liking, here is another. It's the same as last year except I didn't include myself this year. I added a couple of cousins and made Grandpa the lead dancer. (Last year, Tom Cruise was the lead dancer.)

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

Erin Valberg said...

The kids love these, I will have to show them tomorrow. If only those legs were mine. Maybe I should take up Irish dancing!

Rachel said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love it!