Friday, March 6, 2009

Love My Girls!

We ended up at the Children's Museum again yesterday. I had to take the afternoon off of work to have a geo-tech look at the landslide...again....I'm tired of inspectors. My once beautiful view of a forested bank full of ferns, bleeding hearts, other flowers, and birds will soon be an eight foot retaining wall. Yuck. Very UGLY....

Anyway, the inspection didn't take long so I took the girls out of school early and we went to play. I entertained myself at the museum in my usual way by taking pictures of my girls playing. On the way home while they listened to Little Mermaid music, I listened to my IPod. I heard "Child of Mine" on my IPod and I thought of my beautiful girls and how quickly they are growing and changing. I am SO grateful that they are my daughters. I sure love them!

The first pictures in the little movie were taken yesterday at the museum and then I added a few from Saturday just so I could have enough to last through the first part of the song. Enjoy....

1 comments:

lamamachina said...

They are so happy and beautiful!

many wishes for many more years of happiness to all of you.