We enjoyed a great Wiggles concert yesterday. Having free tickets made it especially enjoyable.We missed Greg, but Sam did well too.
Our free tickets were for seats very much in the back. Beggars can't be choosers...It was still great from the nose-bleed section.
I tried various pictures with the flash, without the flash, and then just gave up and enjoyed the show.

The girls had fun walking on a ledge near the arena before and after the concert.

The concert brought back a lot of memories of Rachel when she was younger. The first song they played today (Rock-a-Bye Your Bear) was Rachel's favorite song when she was about 2 years old. I was so excited when they started singing that song today. Rachel just rolled her eyes at me. I embarrassed her.
She LOVED the Wiggles when she was younger. She was born dancing and music of any kind made her move, but the Wiggles were definitely her favorite. Erin Joy never enjoyed them as much so my memories of the Wiggles are of Rachel.
Today, Erin Joy wore the hat that Rachel got when we went to a Wiggles concert when she was 2 1/2 or 3 years old. The hat brought back good memories too. I'll have to find a picture of Rachel at the Wiggles concert sometime.
Where has the time gone? I can't believe she doesn't like the Wiggles any more. I can't believe she is no longer my cute little dancing toddler or my cute little baby.
I had to find video of her dancing to her favorite Wiggles song when she was 2 years old. I'm sorry the quality is so bad. I played with the audio, but it didn't get any better. It was a bad video camera. It is still fun to watch if you can hear it through the terrible buzzing. I'm excited to show Rachel when she wakes up. (Not sure why I am up at 4:00 in the morning...just had to find this video....)










1 comments:
oh what a cute video of rachel...i remember her dancing to the wiggles too. mallory and isaac love the wiggles too! too bad we weren't there...
Post a Comment