Great Wolf Lodge, Chinese New Year...what else could we do with our wonderful four day weekend? Well...we used public transportation and walked around Seattle Center with friends for fun. Here are the girls on the accordion-bus. Notice Erin Joy's great hat. Santa brought knitting looms. Rachel made a hat, but it was a bit tricky for Erin Joy so I finished her project. Isn't it a great rainbow hat??My friend has never ridden on the Monorail before so I made her pose for a picture with my girls in front of the sign. We pretended to be tourists...
Definitely my "catch of the day" or rather the "catches of my life!"
We love the fountain near the Space Needle. Kids were running up and down soaking wet. We have had a very warm, mild winter but it certainly wasn't warm enough to run through the fountain. I'm glad my children didn't get too wet! (Sorry to all others in our country suffering from too much snow...we dealt with it last year and we can sympathize...also sorry about the lack of snow at the Olympics, but not too sorry...)
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
You do have the cutest children...though I am a little biased about my own children's cuteness. Can it be a tie? :O) I love the pictures. How fun!
Post a Comment