I was so excited to go with my daughter and a bunch of second graders to the zoo yesterday. The forecast was for rain. It rained a little bit as we drove to the zoo, but then the clouds cleared and the sky was blue for our most of our adventures. Towards the end of our day, it started to sprinkle just a little bit. The girls were very excited to use umbrellas. They didn't need umbrellas. Notice the shadows in the pictures. There wouldn't be shadows if the sun wasn't shining. Silly girls.
Not sure if somebody is under the umbrella or if it is a giant mushroom:)
Rachel did a report on ocelots. In order to make the field trip educational, she had to observe her animal and write a few facts.
Rachel took this picture. We were in the rainforest area of the zoo (hot/humid building) and my camera lens fogged up.
The peacock really wanted the goldfish crackers the girls were eating.
Learning, and having fun...
Rachel was part of the canopy level of the rain forest during their class about rainforests.
Rachel's favorite part of the zoo was playing of course.
I can't believe how beautiful February has been. January was nice too. I think we skipped winter and went straight to spring. The zoo was full of evidence of spring. I had to take a few spring pictures.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment