We had to drive a few miles to get cell phone service to find out about my new niece who was born during our camping trip. Welcome little Natalie!!! (These are just bonus pictures....the camping report follows...)

We had a great time hiking and camping with Grandma and Grandpa at Mt. Rainier. The wildflowers were beautiful, but all the flowers weren't in bloom yet. The sky was blue and clear the afternoon we went to Paradise except for one big cloud over Mt. Rainier. That was a little disappointing.
I am so glad Grandma and Grandpa came. We had a wonderful time with them. I have the best parents in the whole world!!
(I put a couple of pictures on the top, but if you want a full report, you will have to watch the video. The kids are more entertaining to listen to than I am....)










1 comments:
Hi Stacey!
I live in Yelm, a little community just southish of Mt. Rainier. We go there regularly and take lots of bike rides and hikes. When were you there? Sorry I missed you - if I had known I would have met you up there. I'm so glad you had good weather - it's always a little bit of a chance around here, even in the summer.
Do you have family here? Where do you live? It looks like, from your blogs, that you are a teacher - what grades do you teach and where are you teaching? I'd love to hear about your family.
Thanks for posting this - it was great to see your pics and get a little of your story!
Regards,
Maria Hetland (Fullenwider)
Post a Comment