Since we went to Mt. Rainier last week, we thought we had better see the volcano closest to our house...Mt. Baker. We had a wonderful time camping and hiking with a friend in the North Cascades and Mt. Baker. We decided the next time we go to Ross Lake, we will stay in the Ross Lake Resort with floating cabins because it was so beautiful and looked so fun. We treated ourselves to the boat ride from Diablo Lake to Ross Lake that is used as transportation to get to the resort (the resort can only be reached by boat).
The girls are in the bathtub now. Erin Joy wants to wash the car, but I told her we would wait until the end of summer because we still have a few more camping trips planned. She then asked, "Why do I have to take a bath then? Can't I just wait until we are done camping at the end of the summer?"
Silly girl:)
The first video is a report from our trip, the second is the great entertainment we enjoyed at the campsite and at the amphitheater. I chose "The Sound of Music" for the music for the first video because the North Cascades have always reminded me of the Alps...not that I have been to the Alps or anything...
We went to a ranger program at the amphitheater at night to discover the programs only happened on the weekend. We weren't too disappointed because the girls put on such a fabulous show. They loved when we used the flashlight as a spotlight because it was too dark to see them.










0 comments:
Post a Comment